What you’ll learn Students will lean about Google cloud and its services. It help in what’s the purpose of each Google Service and achieving Professional Cloud certificate Student can learn how Google cloud is different from other cloud What all computation options are available in Google cloud like compute engine, Cloud Function, Kubernetes How to decide which compute service should be use based on need Students will learn about data storage options like Persistent disk, Local Disk, Cloud SQL, Cloud DataStore, BigQuery What are various machine learning and AI offerings by Google cloud How to use load balancer in GCP What are the various data storing options in Cloud for different use case. How to capture logs for the application in log How to monitor and debug application in cloud How to use IAC to create cloud resources How CI/CD pipeline works in GCP Introduction about how to use Bigdata services in GCP
This course will help you in becoming a Google Cloud Associate Engineer. It will help in learning what are the various cloud offerings in Google cloud platform and how to use those offerings.
This is an ideal course to learn about Google cloud for all developers and aspiring cloud engineers.
It will help in boosting your career.
This course covers
1. What is Cloud
2. Why use Google Cloud
3. How to use IAM in Google cloud and ensure security in Cloud
4 What are the compute offerings in GCP and how to use those compute offerings. It also covers where to use which compute offerings
5. What are the data storage services offered in Google Cloud and what are the best practices to store and analyze data in Google Cloud.
6. How to distribute request traffic among application backends using various load balancer options in GCP and how to decide which load balancer is best suitable for a particular use case.
7. How to migrate existing Bigdata applications in GCP.
8. How to set up a new Bigdata ETL pipeline in Google Cloud by using Dataflow
9. How to capture and analyze logs in GCP
10. How to monitor applications in Google Cloud
11. How to do application tracing to find performance bottlenecks in Google Cloud
12. How to set up CI/CD pipeline in Google Cloud
13. How to use IAC in Google cloud.
Who this course is for: Any one who is interested in learning cloud technologies. Any one who want to be Google Cloud Associate Engineer